Friday, December 10, 2010

Christmas Excitement


Our Class is excited about our Christmas Party and the Christmas Break. We know there will be a lot of activities next week and we can't wait to see them. We have spent time writing a persuasive letter to Santa for the gift we most want this year. We also have written riddles utilizing inferencing to describe what is "deer" to us. These are decorated with cute reindeer that are made from our hands and feet. Here are a few riddles from our students:

Dear to Manuel:
I have a valuable thing that you'll never guess. It jingles when I shake it. It has a lot of stuff on it to hold. It gets you in when the door is locked. It is important to me because it helps me get in the house. Can you guess what is dear to me?

Dear to Maribel:
I have something that is dear to me. They help me. I do not want them to go away when I go to college. I love them so much but they went their separate ways. Can you guess what is dear to me?

No comments: